The Geographic Information Systems are no longer a simple tool for spatial data processing, but have also become powerful Asset Planning and Management Systems, applying to the most varied areas, from territorial planning and management to infrastructures, through tourism, mobility, and others.
Acting in both the public and private sectors, we use GIS to respond to the most varied challenges that are posed to our customers, expressing the results in an easily and quickly understanding way.
- Among the various services provided in the GIS area, we highlight the following:
- elaboration of studies and territorial management plans
- Design and Implementation of GIS
- Comercial/Industrial Cadastral surveys
- registration of infrastructural networks and land registries